A cannabis Property Insurance policy covers business-related property damage that has occurred at your dispensary or grow operation. The Property Insurance policies at MFE will assist your dispensary or grow operation in repairing or replacing the covered damaged property. Common types of property include the building or structure, contents, fixtures, improvements and betterment’s, inventory, computers and related hardware. Other beneficial property coverages include loss of income and extra expense, water backup of sewer or drain, and other beneficial enhancements.

How Does Property Insurance Apply To My Business?

In the event cultivator working in your grow operation accidentally breaks a pipe on the hydroponic system used to water all of the plants. As a part of our Cannabis Insurance products, the Property Insurance policy will assist in the repairing or replacement of the system.